A Rose for My Love

I have been wearing this dress about in SL and I am in love with it.  It is old fashioned glam with a hint of risque!  I love the wee lace effect by the knee.  Adds an interesting touch to this mermaid style dress.  Super cute colours too.  I went for a neutral tone to go with my backdrop and to make the rose colour POP!

Dress:  POSH - Amelia Maitreya (Designer Circle)
Hair:  Tableau Vivant \\ Francesca hair - Blonds (faMESHed)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - CARTER shape - based on REBEL from LAQ (Skin Fair)
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Carter OMEGA DEW (Skin Fair)
Necklace:  Indulge Temptation - It Takes Two Necklace (Designer Circle)
Backdrop:  Serenity Style - When - My House Backdropv (The Liaison Collaborative)
Planters:  Apple Fall - Olive & Daisy Planter
Pose:  {NANTRA} Break the Spell


Comments

Popular Posts