Sand and Serenity

I am taking these photos today and I can see it snowing on the hills behind me in RL.  Luckily I like winter and especially when I am warm inside listening to the rain on the roof or watching snowflakes fall.

But today is a wee taste of SL summer that is fast approaching.  I had to get the palm trees out and through some sand and tropical plants about to set up the scene for this gorgeous Deja Beach Cottage from Trompe Loeil.   The chairs on the deck are also from Trompe Loeil and you can find them all at Collabor88.

The Rotan Loung Chairs are ones I have shown before but so worth showing again.  They are from GOOSE and you can go grab them at Cosmopolitan.

Front and centre is the fab Tulum Rustic Couch from CHEZ MOI.  The hud lets you choose the colour you love and, of course, there are plenty of great poses for single men or women, and for couples if you grab the PG version. The adult set has the same poses but adds grown-up ones for those that require it.  Go see them for yourself at Whimsical.


And this groovy set is from CIRCA.  All of these items are from the Boho Experience collection and I am showing the Floor Pillows in Citrus and Burnt textures as well as the matching Beanbag Chairs.  The Mandala Coffee Table in Turq Maple is accessorised by the  Sea TieDye Area Rug.  Loads of other colours too which makes it fun to pick what you like.  Dance on over to CIRCA and check them out for yourself.


Comments

Popular Posts