Got My Cute On

I have my cute on today.  Cute dress, shoes, hair and makeup.  Even have a cute pose.  I am ready to go out and add some cuteness to the world.  It all helps.

I am also loving the cute scene (okay I have said cute enough now).  Check out the hobbit hole and the stunning flowers and plants among the old car.  Just lovely.  You can go see it at Small Town Green.

Pose:  Image Essentials - Elven Innocence (b) (Designer Circle)
Hair:  !!Firelight!! - Nichelle Gen2 (SWANK)
Dress:  AsHmOoT - PinUp CoLL_Corset Dress #01 (Designer Showcase)
Necklace:  AsHmOoT_Acc CoLL_Heart Pendant Chocker #02 (Designer Showcase)
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Dodie (On9)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Sunshine Hud (New Release)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - JUNIA  omega FACE&BODY dew (The Secret Affair)


Comments

Popular Posts