Backyard B-Ball

Whenever I see the word B-Ball I think of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

"Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school"


Now I have that song in my head and it will be there for the rest of the day.  My only consolation is that now you have too...

This great pose prop is from Image Essentials and is called Backyard Basketball.  It comes with poses for singles and two players and is SUPER COOL.  It is for EBento which ends on the 1st of May so grab your sneakers and run on over to try it out.



Outfit:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Tia Pants and Top
Hair:  !!Firelight!! Tiana Gen2 (Fashion Dazzle)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - SEVENTEEN browless FACE&BODY butter (Ultra)
Tattoos:  Lush - Dark Love - Tattoo (Dark Side)
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Cute Heart Choker RARE (Gacha Life)






Comments

Popular Posts