The Night Before

I wish my pre-Christmas house looked like this.  Sadly, it does not.  Might is more of the 'minimalist' decorating style, which is code for "it is too hot and I can't be naffed".

The good thing is that I get to enjoy looking at this scene all I want and can insert myself onto a comfy couch with a glass of wine and pretend it is cold outside.  Currently in Aryaland it is hot and I hates it.  HATES IT.

*Cough*

Well, moving on...

May you enjoy your Christmas Eve when it is your turn.  I am enjoying mine and it is one more sleep 'til Christmas! 

[BellaRose]: Ivory Christmas End Table & Decor, Sofa Christmas #17, Christmas Plaid Blanket Chair PG, Floor Lamp
Serenity Style:  Danna -  Light Balls 2, Fairy RARE, Fairy Dancer Green (Lootbox)
[ zerkalo ] Golden Shade - Tree Lamp, Rolled up Letters, Red Vase, Pine Cone Candle, Branches & Cones Centerpiece, Mason Jar Candle Holder (Imaginarium)
IKOS - My Sweet Arrow Collection - Hello Gorgeous Cup 1,  Jane Eyre, Not another another novel, The Great Gatsby,  Pride & Prejustice (Tres Chic)
[CIRCA] - "Northern Forest" Holiday Area Rug  - Cream Trees, Coffee Table w/ Wheels & Scene (Advent)
StoraxTree:  Feline Treasures - Naptime - Grey Tan Tabby Holiday D (Winterfest)
Trompe Loeil - Crossed Skis Wall Hanging
Mushilu - Whinter Xmas (Tres Chic)
{what next} December Potted Poinsettia


Comments

Popular Posts