Not the Norm

This is not my normal Christmas Day crew but it is company and they seem interesting chaps at least.  I am a bit worried about a couple of them but I can always hide in the globes if necessary.

Since it is my Christmas Day I am keeping this post short because there is food to be eaten and people to annoy.  Such fun!

Globes:  MOoH! - Snow globe Igloo RARE, Snow globe Slide fun (Twe12ve)
Snowmen:  [M]A.C. [D]ESIGN & Evil Snowman - [Gangsta1] and [Default3] (Tres Chic)
Zombie Snowmen:  [Angelic Designs] - [Killer Frost] Zombeh Snowman (Winter's Hollow)

Outfit:
Sweater: *Me Sew Sexy* - Millie Sweater Top Holidays (On9)
Jeans:  28LA. Black Butterflies Bell Bottoms (Tres Chic)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Loulou (VIP group gift Dec2017)
Pose:  HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Blue (Posevent)


Comments

Popular Posts