Eye Spy

Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with 'P'.  If you guessed 'pizza' you are so right. I am not quite dressed for pizza making so I am hoping someone will come along who can whip me up a pie.  I could be waiting a while.  At least I am right next to a cafe so I can enjoy a coffee while I wait.

Pizza Oven and Table with Chairs & Accessories:  CHEZ MOI - Pizza Party Set

Pose:  Nantra - Pose Monster (Ultra)
Dress:  {AnaMarkova} Jacqueline Pinstripe (On9)
Hair:  Dura - B&G80-LIGHT A
Shoes:  fri.day - Regina Platforms - Midnight
Skin:  ::WoW Skins::. Mina Tan Omega Appl. (Group Gift)
Bracelets:  kosmii :: Kintsugi Bangles (On9)


Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Shiraz (New Release)
Eyeshadow:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyeshadow ~ Posh  (New Release)
Eyes:  .::WoW Skins::. OCEAN EYES SET A (New Release)
Necklace:  .::Supernatural::. Sue Black Silver (On9)


Comments

Popular Posts