Where Is It?

I was looking for the pelican, so I could take a few photos, but I couldn't find it.

For some reason I am imagining this like a pantomime.

Me:  Has anyone seen the pelican?

You:  It's behind you!

Me:  Looks behind (on the wrong side).  Oh, no he isn't.

You:  Oh, yes he is.

Me:  Oh, no he isn't (etc, etc)

Hehe, such fun.  Anyway, I am sure I will find him eventually.  Dang bird.

Pose:  {what next} Pop-Shot Camera -fPose 3
Nailpolish:  ~Mani Pedi~ Crayonz ~ Brownz - Omega HUD
Bikini:  *dafnis - bikini sivir (Spotlight)
Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Cassidy (faMESHed)
Sunglasses:  [Enchante'] - Cat's Eyes Sunglasses (Tres Chic)
Necklace:  [Enchante'] - Cat Moon Necklace (TC)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Indian Summer (New Release)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - SUGAR spots omega FACE&BODY caramel




Comments

Popular Posts