Stunning Sims 1

It has been a while since I have had time to just wander around taking photos of sims so when I had some time today I decided to have a 'me' moment.  It turned out to be a lot of moments, but it was fun.  I have been doing some fashion shots at this sim recently so I decided to go and start there.

I have 5 shots from this sim but I will only show 1 picture at a time.  This means you can enjoy one aspect of the sim and not have too much thrown at you all at once!

The sim is called Maison de L'amitie and combines an Mediterranean steeped village with a gorgeous beach and sea vista.  If you are a blogger wanting to use this sim you can join the group and be given rez rights so that makes it easy for poseballs or pose platforms.

The first photo I am calling Sinking Light.




Comments

Popular Posts