Shadows and Lights

I had SOOOO much fun doing the photos for this post and it evolved so beautifully.  The dress was the starter then I found the piercings and eye makeup.  I added the black lips, found this skin I had to blog and slipped into these shoes I have been saving for the right outfit and here it is.

Lastly was the pose and I needed the right one that was dramatic enough for the look.  Thank you Nantra Poses for this great set that I didn't get to blog around Valentine's Day but could now use in all its glory!  The set is called Valentine's Secret 2017 and all the poses in the set at FABU!  And, YES, the wings are part of the set!

Location:  DaphneArts

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - HUD omega face/body OPAL white brows (Fantasy Faire)
Dress:  [American Bazaar] - Trust Issues Dress (Black Fair)
Shoes:  Amacci Shoes - Samara
Hair: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Dee (Hairology April)
Eye Makeup:  .ARISE. Gera Mask / Black (The Thrift Shop)
Lips:  ::SlackGirl:: Diana* Lips Set 2 for Akeruka Heads
Piercings:  ..::PaperDolls::.. Like a diamond 2 (The Thrift Shop)


Comments

Popular Posts