Little Bit





I was feeling a little bit rebellious today so this outfit and some heavy liner was definitely a go.  Matched with the Rock n Roll poses from {NatnTra} Poses (My Attic @ The Deck) and I had myself a mini goth look...or EMO... I am never sure which is which.

P.S.  I have just started watching iZombie and this hair was a little like Liv's (the main character).  If any hair makers are out there and you make a hair JUST like Liv's let me know cos it rocks!

Dress:  NoName - Keely Corset Dress (New Release)


Shoes:  NoName - Jami Heels (Luck of the Irish - Gacha)


Hair:  KoKoLoReS - Shona (New Release)
Necklace:  Kitty Moon - Vintage Celtic Cat Choker (LOTI)
Nails:  Dark Horse Style! - Black Matte (Feeb's Rascals St Sales Room)
Lipstick:  [:Tuli:] - Neve / T2 / lips05 Urban Nude (Skin Fair)


Comments

Popular Posts