Furniture Friday





I have been very slack on the furniture front of late but when I saw these items I knew they had to be shown.  Luckily I have just changed houses and these items fitted perfectly with how I wanted to decorate my place so it was easy as finding an empty space in need of some awesomeness.

I have put some older items in too as it is my house so I have set it up for my personal enjoyment.

Bed, Bench and Photos:  Trompe Loeil - Kezia Bed - Silver (faMESHed), Cobble Hill Bedroom Bench with Blanket, Stringlights With Photos
Bedside Cabinet:  LISP - Maurice Side Cabinet
Shelves:  JoHaDeZ - Shelf "Candy"
Plant:  StoraxTree - Vintage Plant Stand Plant Qf (Recent Release)


Bench:  Trompe Loeil - Kezia Bench with Pillow (faMESHed)


Clock:  {what next} - Vintage Alarm Clock (Recent Release - VIP Group Gift)
Lanterns:  Shutter Field - Lantern
Furniture:  22769 [bauwerk] - Cozy Afternoon Set (faMESHed)




Comments

Popular Posts