Faux





My friend laughed at me yesterday.  I was showing her this amazing outfit from PurpleMoon Creations and she was wowed by it.  I LOVE it too.  The part she laughed at was when I said I would be calling this post 'Faux' as I don't blog real fur.  Ok, I see how funny that might have been NOW but at the time I was so serious about my non-fur stand that I was bemused by her response.

I just made a deal with myself that I wouldn't blog anything that looked like real fur or animal skins from RL endangered species e.g. tiger etc.  I know this seems weird since it is all pixels, but is just a decision I made.  This coat, therefore, is FAKE fur!

Coat:  PurpleMoon Creations - Anastasia Coat (Group Gift)


Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] - Cherry Blossom (Suicide Dollz Anniversary)


Jewellery:  ZURI Rayna Jewelry - Noel Onyx/Diamond Set (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts