Destined for Winter





I know I should be adding non-wintery sims in the destinations, but I just don't wanna!  Mainly cos I keep finding cool (pun intended) sims to show you.  You can find all the SLURLs for these on the Winter Wonderlands page.

Umbral - This sim has loads of fabulous sights and will be perfect for any wintery shots especially if you need an older feel to the shot.  Tyson used this the other day for photos needing that 1800's vibe.


Somewhere Near Aspen - This cool village comes with train station, ice pond and a variety of streets and stores all with that holiday feel.


Nordan om Jorden - I love the wide open spaces in this sim.  Plenty of animals about too and some great snow-covered cars and vehicles.  Definitely has the farm feel and look.


Comments

Popular Posts