Coffee Hit




It is important to get that first coffee hit of the day and to look good doing it.  I only wish I looked this good in RL.  I am normally the one that looks like I have been pulled backwards through a prickle bush.

Now, before I forget I have to tell you about a cool event going on over at Leri Miles Designs.  It is the Random Shopper Days and you can out all about it HERE.  Basically, if you shop at LMD or buy any LMD item at events you could be in the draw to win store credit on the special 'Random Shopper Days' which could come on any day in November.

The dress I am wearing today is at Room 69 and if you buy this there you could be in to win!  The shoes are also LMD and are at My SLink Obsession.

Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Samantha Dress (Room 69)
Bag:  David Heather - Frange Bag - Blood (Freebie)


Hair:  Tameless - Gin (New Release)


Necklace:  ***URBAN CHERRY*** - Winter Berries #1 RARE (Thrift Shop - Gacha - Opens 9th)
Lipstick:  [KoKoLoReS] - Autumn Colours Lipsticks - Classic Red (fi*Friday)


Shoes:  Leri Miles Designs - Bow Peeps BW (My SLink Obsession)
Nails:  SuPerBia - Fingers and Toenails - Blood (Dirty Turkey Hunt)


Comments

Popular Posts