Cutsey





I feel like we have had enough dark over the last few days so I decided to brighten up the place with some funky cool colours and fun.

This great Candy Queen outfit from MOoH! is just the ticket with its lovely pinks and teals.  You will find it and the Pink Thigh High boots at OMG Halloween.


The reason I have so many photos today is to show off these poses from .mien poses that I should have shown ages ago.  They are from a pack called My Sweet Friend and you can find them instore.


Check out these funky Colorful Emotions nails from [S H O C K].  They are at The Body Modification Expo and you will love the amazing colours available.


Just wanted to give you a back view of the outfit and pose!


My hair today is from [KoKoLoReS] and is called Groovy.  I am wearing the blonde roots colout and you will find this hair at the store.


Comments

Popular Posts