Elephant!





Went for a wander today because I wanted to find a beach scene to take some photos (yes, Arya is trusting me after the Represent post.  Not sure why).  Found this great sim from one of Arya's destination pages.  This is the Winter Moon sim.  

When I saw this bridge with the elephants I just HAD to take the photos here.  I will admit that I was reminded of Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings when he saw the oliphants, but I had no Frodo to discuss with so you get to hear my thoughts.  Sorry about that.

Tyson

Tee:  Look*Me - Mike Shirt (Group Gift)
Shoes:  Elysium - Angelic Espadrilles (The Blues Hunt - think is still going)


Hair:  *ARGRACE* - Minato (Welcome Gift)
Shorts:  Anchor & Co - Swim Trunks - Flamingo (District 5)
Glasses:  [Body Factory] - Antique Glasses (from my inventory)


Comments

Popular Posts