Drop Dead Gorgeous





I was doing the photos for today's post and I sent one of the photos to a friend with the caption underneath that read:  Why won't anyone use me for high fashion photos?  Hehehe.  She was kind enough not to point out the fact that my avi is short and slightly...er...rounder than most of the model types.

Hair:  Damselfly - Alcide (The Fantasy Collective - I know it is for boys, but I am rocking it)
Poses:  Image Essentials - Slain Set (Wild West Fair)
Piercings:  Cute Poison - Agelast Piercing (from my inventory)


Bracelet:  .random.Matter. - Arabella Bracelet - Silver
Nails:  [S H O C K] - Slink Dark Beat Nails (District 5)
Tattoo:  [ZENTRO] - Make Love Not War (District 5)


Tee:  Ducknipple - Britt Sweater (District 5)
Shorts:  [QE]- Chaotic ShortPants - Bubblegum (District 5)
Shoes:  [QE] - Strapped HiTops - Biohazard (District 5)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts