Benched





Since I am leaving Tyson to his own devices today (be afraid, be very afraid), I thought I would just hang out on this cool bench and wait for him to ask me photography related questions.

I took these photos in the Garden of Dreams Dreamscene - The Fest.

NOTE:  Since I did this pose, Tyson has published his.  I have to admit he did a great job, but don't tell him I said so.

Bench:  {what next} - Pembury Bench (was 50L Friday...I am a bit late)
Hair:  Tableau Vivant - Aidoru Series - Kyary - Summer (District 5)

I wonder what Tyson is up to...

Shoes:  Miss Canning - High Top Sneakers (New Release)

 I will just read the paper and not think about what he is up to...
Shirt:  MOoH! - Plaid Shirt - Fatpack 1 (Closer Fair)
Headband:  [geek.] - DIY Headband Pak White (District 5)

I wonder if the tracker I injected into him is working...
Shorts:  Somnia - Ripped Shorts - Light Denim (District 5)

Well, he hasn't called so I am guessing he is fine and doing some serious photos for his blog post...COUGH.

Comments

Popular Posts