A Doll






I am feeling very bright today.  I am colourful and happy and loving my clothing and accessories today.  All are from District 5 and I am not running out of things to show you from that yet!  Enjoy!

My skin and shape are from Panda Punx.  They are called Piper and are super cute.  I am wearing the Broken Porcelain tone.

I have already blogged these boots but they went so well with the dress that they get a second showing.  They are from [QE] and are the Strapped HiTop - Biohazard.  I love that I can use the hud to make one pink and one purple.  Oh, yes!


This dress is soooo awesome.  It is from ::drbc:: and is the Kyary dress - Acid Trip Version.  So cool!  There are other versions and they are just as great so go check them out.

The tattoo is Make Love Not War from [ZENTRO].  It comes with Slink applier so you can take it right down onto your hands.  Easy.


This funky hair is from Tableau Vivant and is from the Aidoru Series and is called Kyary...did you see what I did there matching hair and dress?

The band is from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations and is the Rebel Night Faceband.  I am loving this.  Adds something different to my face...do not comment on that!


Comments

Popular Posts