From the Attic





My Attic @ The Deck is on and there are some cool summer items for your enjoyment.  I showed you the Leri Miles Designs dress the other day and today I have items from Somnia and W.Winx.

The W.Winx pose prop is called Wish You Were Here and is perfect for those beach photos you have been wanting to take.  I am only showing a few of the poses available.  It comes with the sand and the Beach letters.



 This outfit is made up of items from Somnia.  The top is called Kimeyos, the shorts are Bitty Shorts and the shoes are Kimatia.  All come with a colour change hud so you can get them looking just how you want.

My hair is from Tameless and is called Lilly.  This is another of their Hair Fair items and you can change the ties and hair colour with the easy-to-use hud.


These cute nails are also from Somnia at My Attic and are from the Toppled Stars Darks Pack.  There is also a lights pack if you are more of a fan of the lighter tones!


Comments

Popular Posts