Cream





Today I am going classy with this gorgeous two-piece ensemble from 22769.  The Ophelia Bustier and Pants are both available at The Boutique.  I am wearing both of them in cream.


My hair is from Tameless and is called Chanel.  It is a new release and is available from the Tameless mainstore.

My necklace is another 22769 item and is the Leafes Necklace in Gold.  You will find this at The Secret Affair Gatcha Event.  The necklace also comes in copper and silver.

These cool Nexus earrings from Luminary were at The Nexus event.  I have worn them before but wanted to give you a close-up view.  These will be available at the Luminary mainstore.


My lovely Dash2 shoes are from Ducknipple and are for Slink Mid Feet.  They come with a hud so you can colour-change them with the touch of a button.


Comments

Popular Posts