Home Sweet Home





I love decorating.  I know I have mentioned this before, but I really do.  It is especially fun when you have fabulous items to decorate with.  This was the case today.

Today I have items from 3 different stores to show you.

The chairs, bookcase, tables, table decor, lamps and ottoman are from Trompe Loeil and make up their Ines Living Room Set for this month at faMESHed.


The 7th Heaven Telescope and My Love Dog are both from !! Follow Us !! and are part of a great lot of Valentine's items that they have ready and waiting.



The Valentine's Champagne/Choco Tray and Valentine's Bike are also from !! Follow Us !!.  Imagine these adorning your romantic area at home.  So lovely.


And lastly the heart candles are from [CIRCA] and I will be showing more of their Valentine's items over the next few days.  You will love them!

Comments

Popular Posts