Waiting by the Phone

I hate it when you are waiting for a call.  In this post I have 4 days of waiting with 4 different outfits from Acid Lily this week.  You are going to love these and your wallet will love it too.  Whether classy, formal or casual you can find something here for everyone.

There is much more in store than I have shown here, so make sure you head over and check it all out.

The skin and shape are both new at Tuli.  I am wearing the Eva shape with the Eva skin in Pearl.  I also have on the Vamp Lipstick. Another stunner.

The cool phone pose prop is from 22769 [bauwerk].  You can find this at The Mens Dept.  The hair is from Truth and is called Caprice.

Romantic Dress with Belt - White


Maja Mesh Vintage Tunic Spring


Posh Dress - Red


Ruffle Top Blue


Comments

Popular Posts