Getting Into the Swim

I couldn't wait to show off some of these amazing items from the SL Buddy Walk Charity Fair.  In fact, the hardest part of it all was choosing what to blog first because we are seriously spoiled for choice with this wonderful event.  The items are top-notch!

Check out this stunning skin from Amacci.  It is called Emma and I am wearing the nutmeg tone.  Paired with this sexy shape from Oceane called Sunny and your avi will look FAB!



This smexy bikini is the Hydrangea Bikini from FABOO. that will definitely turn heads at the beach.  The colour and style are very flattering and I love all the little bows to make it look so real.



Now, normally I do not glam up in my best jewellery for sitting in the pool, but who could resist when it is this set from Designs by Sebastian?  Not me, that is for sure.  May as well look your best because you never know who will drop by.

And lastly we have these Love Stacked Bracelets from Pure Poison.  They come in quite a few different colour combos and the detailing is wonderful.



Non-Event Items:
Hair:  D!va - Flora (Collabor88)
Pool:  LISP Bazaar - Serenity Springs Hot Tub

Comments

Popular Posts