52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Raspberry Glace

I almost forgot to do the colour challenge this week.  I have been busy, busy, busy.  But I will say that once I found this gorgeous gown in my inventory I was set to go.  I trespassed on my neighbour's property and found this perfect spot.

I am particularly proud of the fact that apart from cropping one of the pics, I did not fiddle with them in any other way.  I just used a lovely windlight and voila.

I am calling this...

The Grace of Glace



Hair:  Heart Softens - Hemi - Latte (Store Closed)
Skin and Lashes:  Ploom - Lea - Honey
Choker:  Urban Dysfunction - Love Lock-It Choker
Gown:  Fellini Couture - Divine Gown
Poses:  Miamai

Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous look! This colour looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh gorgeous.. that firt picture!!! super super super

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gown! Love how the dragonflies in your outfit fit with the location :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Very Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and GRACEFul it is! Very nice Arya! :)
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts