52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Cobalt and Pistachio

I was away last week, so I am combining the two:  Cobalt and Pistachio.  This worked perfectly as I found this awesome free gown this week from Miamai.  Perfect colour.  

I am calling this...

Dance with Me


Gown:  Miamai - Susan - Royal Blue (0L)
Hair:  Truth - Eden - Treacle
Jewellery:  Designs by Isaura - Camille
Skin:  Belleza - Chloe
Background:  PNP - Garden of Dreams

And this week's colour is Pistachio and I am calling this...

Lick That




Dress:  G*Field - Maxi Dress - Mellow
Hair:  Ploom - Daisy (Mesh Around Hunt)
Skin:  Ploom - Lea - Honey
Poses:  [Lauria] - Stay Cool
Background:  PNP - Soda Fountain (New Item)

Comments

  1. A two-fer! Not only that, but a two-fisted ice cream eater, lol. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely prefer the pistachio pictures... Yummy icecream!
    Good job on both colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts