52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Seashell Peach Part 2

So, I was just posting my Colour Challenge Post when a box of goodies came through from Ever An' Angel and when I had finished posting to the blog and uploading to Flickr, I opened the box and found this gorgeous outfit and when I saw the colour I knew I just had to show you.  It even has matching shoes and I was having a hang of a time trying to find shoes for my lingerie post, and didn't show my feet because of that.

Anyway, I decided to add these as Part 2 because it was just too perfect not to.

I am calling this:

Perfectly Seashell Peachy!



Outfit and Shoes:  Ever An' Angel - By the Sea - Ginger Blossom
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Cherilyn MESH Hair - Rye
Necklace:  Miel - Sha Necklace
Skin: Belleza - Chloe - Medium
Pose (Pic 1):  aDORKable Poses
Pose (Pic 2) - Glitterati

Comments

Popular Posts