52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Royal Purple

I am a week late with this, I know.  I just had no inspiration.  Finally, I decided it had to be done and after the Purple Egg Hunt at PurpleMoon, I had no excuse.  The nails and pants are from the egg hunt and you just have to hunt around the store to find the 10 eggs.  Please de-prim and de-script before you head over to help reduce the lag!

I have called this:

Sing It, Sister!




Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Dandelions Dress - Purple
Pants:  PurpleMoon Creations - Shelan in Purple - Pants
Nails: PurpleMoon Creations - Metallic Violet Nails
Hair:  Truth Hair - Kathy - Swedish
Lip Makeup:  Baiastice - Fashion Lipstick - Purple
Eye Makeup:  Coca&Wolf - Bruises
Nose Chain: [Acide!] - Chain - Nose
Tattoos:  [RoTtEn DeFiAnCe] - Music for the Soul Tattoo - Fresh
Earrings:  PurpleMoon Creations - O Sole Mio Earrings
Eyes:  Poetic Colours - Moon - Lavender - Dark
Pose Prop:  !bang - Sing Your Heart Out

Comments

Popular Posts